Soliant is working with a school district in the Gateway, Colorado area that is looking for an RN to serve as a School Nurse! This position is needed for the 22/23 school year, and the district is looking to interview as soon as possible. If this interests you and you would like to become a member of our team, please apply now!
About the Position:
- Full-time, Monday-Friday
- 22/23 school year
- K-12 caseload options, depending on preference
- Coordinates district health assessment programs
- Trains, supervises, and evaluates health services support staff
- Providing school nursing duties: wellness checks, COVID duties, charting, medication distribution, 1:1 care, etc.
- Bus riding required
- Contracted for the entirety of the school year
- Colorado RN License
- Colorado School Nurse Services Credential (CSN)
- First Aid & CPR
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Ability to obtain necessary state clearances/endorsements (if applicable)
- Positive attitude + team player!
- Paid by an hourly rate for the hours worked – rate is determined based on year(s) of experience, district funding, caseload needs, desired pay
- RN: $27.50-40/hr
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Amanda Pimenta by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement