A great school in the Sterling, CO, area is now looking to hire a School Nurse for a current, full-time opening. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Nurse is needed to work for general nurse duties and care of student
- Care for medical needs of child(ren) throughout the day
- Direct the district's immunization and health screening programs
- $27.50 – 40/hour
- Previous experience with children is preferred.
- Active RN
- BLS certification
Soliant offers Licensing Assistance if you are not certified in this state yet: https://www.soliant.com/about/benefits/
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
Work Hours: M-F, 37.5 hours a week
To learn more about this School Nurse opening, please submit an application and current resume or contact Mary Harden directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement