Soliant is actively seeking a registered nurse to work in a school district near Bremen, Georgia. This is a full time position that primarily involves working 1:1 with a medically fragile student. Further details include:
- Must have a valid RN license in the state of GA
- Previous school or pediatric experience required
- Full Time (35-40 hours per week)
- Nurse must be familiar with trach, respiratory monitoring, trach resuscitation, tracheal suction, etc.
Interviews are being scheduled immediately in order to fill this position as quickly as possible. If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please contact Baylie Hicks directly and send an updated resume to Baylie.Hicks@gmail.com.
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Speech Language PathologistCedar Hill, NM
A school district near Cedar Hill, New Mexico is hiring a full time Speech Language Pathologist....
SLP Spanish Bilingual: Napa, CANapa, CA
Bilingual Spanish Speech Therapist (SLP-CCC/CFY) in need in the beautiful Napa Valley, CA area....