Soliant is working with a great school district in the Wilmington, Massachusetts area that is looking for an RN or LPN to serve as a School Nurse for the school year! This district is looking to interview as soon as possible. If this interests you and you would like to become a member of our team, please apply now!
Details are as follows:
About the Position:
- Full-time hours (Monday-Friday)
- Providing 1:1 nursing assistance to students
- Administering wellness checks, bus riding, charting, diabetes management, medication distribution, 1:1 care, feedings, etc.
- Contracted for the entirety of the school year
- Massachusetts RN or LPN License
- Ability to obtain necessary state clearances/endorsements (if applicable)
- Experience working in schools or with children is preferred
- W2 contracted position
- Paid by an hourly rate for the hours worked – rate is determined based on year(s) of experience, district funding, caseload needs, desired pay – could range anywhere from $27.50-40/hour
- Optional benefits (medical, vision, dental, life, 401k)
To be considered for this position, please apply online and send your resume to Katey Cale by email at: [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement