Soliant is currently working with a school district that is in need of a School Nurse (RN) in the Highland Park, Illinois area. This will be a contracted assignment for the school year.
- Medical needs are two students who receive daily meds during lunch break. There are several students with allergies who have EPI pens and allergy action plans. There is one student with a seizure disorder that has their own RN, but the school nurse will sometimes assist.
- Not one on one but will be working with medically fragile students
- Weekly pay.
- Extensive benefits package
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required.
- Schools experience is a huge plus.
- Experience working in pediatrics highly preferred.
- Illinois RN license required.
If interested in this opportunity please call or text Octavious Echols at 678 459-1106 and send your resume to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement