School Nurses (RN) - Part or Full-time - Chelmsford, Massachutsetts area
Chelmsford, MA 26 days agoApply Now
Soliant has partnered with a local school district in the Chelmsford, Massachusetts area to prescreen, interview and hire qualified Registered Nurses that will work during the 2023/2024 school-year.
Start/End: ASAP – June 2024, with contract renewals available if desired!
Schedule: Monday - Friday with ALL evenings, weekends, and school holidays off.
Hours: 25 part-time, 32.5 full-time
Job duties will be discussed further based on applicant's desired schedule, experience, and available positions. Full-time role is mainly 1:1 duties, and part-time roles allow for both 1:1 and general school nurse duties.
- RN in Massachusetts
- MUST comfortable working with pediatric patients
- Must be flexible to assist with whatever duties are needed on a day by day basis
- Experience in a school setting is preferred but not required
- 2+ years experience as a nurse required
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Follow Individual Healthcare Plan (IHP) for students with specific health needs
- Work collaboratively with school administrators, teachers, and parents to ensure the provision of appropriate healthcare services for all students
- This is a W2 contract position for the 2023/2024 academic year.
- Renewals are available for the right fit.
- Benefits (Health, vision, dental, 401k with employer match) are available.
- Hourly compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Range estimated LPN: $32 - $46
- Driving/travel stipends available for those who qualify.
- Weekly pay, every Friday.
- Off on weekends, evenings, and school holidays/breaks.
For questions please contact Kateryna Kourliak at Soliant Education:
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement