Location: Vernon Hills, IL
The School Occupational Therapist will provide quality school-based occupation therapy services, which includes but is not limited to assessment/evaluation, intervention/treatment, IEP planning and implementation, discharge planning, related documentation, and communication between teachers, teacher assistants, relater service providers, and families.
- Full Time | Monday-Friday
- Hours: 37.5 hours/week
- Start Date: 08/15/22
- End Date: 05/30/23
- Grades: K-12
- Plans, implements, and monitors activities that allow students to access and benefit from their specialized instruction. The focus of these services includes, but is not limited to academic performance, fine and gross motor functioning, positioning, daily living skills, play/leisure skills, work skills, and sensory-motor activities.
- Assesses and makes environmental and other adaptations to allow students to access and benefit from their program of specialized instruction.
- Must have a master’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- Must have active OT license in IL
- Must have active AOTA certification
Benefits of Working with Us:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability
- Reimbursement for Continuing Education Courses
- Weekly Pay
Ready to apply? Apply below! For immediate consideration, contact Lexis Linkous.
Email: Lexis Linkous
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement