At Soliant, we aim to make life better for those who make lives better.
To OT's and COTA's who enjoy working with school-aged populations in school settings, we have have new opportunities for you the upcoming school year!
Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in Washington (Near Poulsbo). Soliant aims to hire full-time, experienced, licensed, Occupational Therapist (OT) and Assistanct (COTA) contractors.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license Occupational Therapy licensure in the state of Georgia
- Have degree in Occupational Therapy
- Have school-based experience
- Have experience with IEP
- Case load: PreK-12th grade
- COTA will assist OT
- Full 2022-2023 school-year
- Full-time hours (37.5 hrs/wk)
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Positions fill quickly! Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.Soliant | Senior Account Executive
Janah Zabala | Ph: 678-327-0996
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement