At Soliant, we aim to make life better for those who make lives better!
To Occupational Therapist's who enjoy working with school-aged populations in a school setting, we still have opportunities for you this school year! Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district near Geneva, IL.
To qualify you must:
- Have active licensure approved by the state board of Occupational Therapy of in your state of practice (or able to obtain before starting)
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Case load: TBD on interview
- Contract: ASAP - End of the school year
- Part-time hours
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Positions fill quickly this time of year! Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.Soliant | Account Executive
Haley Varnum | Ph: 678-710-7663
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement