Category Schools - OT
Job Type Contract
Blazerworks is looking for a AZ licensed Occupational Therapist to help a neighboring school district this upcoming school year.
- PreK-12th grade caseload
- Travel between school sites required
- Experience supervising COTAS is a plus but not required
- Experience billing Medicaid is a plus
- Must have active OT License for AZ
- Prior schools experience is preferred
- New Graduates welcome to apply
- Free Counseling for you and your family
- Sign on Bonus!
If you are interested, please send a copy of your resume to [email protected] or click to apply below.
~Rin @ BZW
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement