School OT Contract Position | near Renton, WA | Full-time | 2022-2023
Renton, WA 28 days agoApply Now
A school district near Renton, WA is seeking an occupational therapist for a contract position. The contract is for the 2022-2023 school year, and our team is looking for a candidate excited about collaborating with the school to support student success. You will provide vital services to students with varied needs. Details are below.
- Students range from kindergarten to 12th grade
- Occupational Therapy Degree
- Must have OT licensure in Washington
- Must have the ESA certification (as an Occupational Therapist)
You could be eligible to receive benefits. We offer benefits including health, life, and dental insurance, and 401(K) with company matching.
Please apply below. You can also express your interest by emailing me, Lauren Wernert, your resume or calling me at (678) 538-6724.
I look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement