A school district near Tacoma, Washington is seeking an occupational therapist for a contract position. The contract is for the 2022-2023 school year, and our team is looking for a candidate excited about collaborating with the school to support student success. You will provide vital services to students with varied needs. Details are below.
- Part-time (about 16 hrs/wk)
- Students range from K – 12th
- Contract dates: 08.30.22 – 06.16.23
- Occupational Therapy Degree
- Must have OT licensure in WA
- ESA certificate as a School OT from OSPI
- Must have experience in the field
Please apply below. You can also express your interest by emailing me, Lauren Wernert, your resume or calling me at (678) 538-6724.
I look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement