Location: near Rancho Cucamonga, California
Details about the position:
- Dates: January 2, 2023-May 31, 2023
- Hours: 40 hours – Full-Time
- K-12 Caseload, Mild to Moderate, approximately 70 students
- Will be working itinerantly: 4-5 schools, a few classes will use inclusion model.
- More caseload details will be given on interview
What is required:
- Masters Level Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active CA Licensure
- Weekly Pay
- Industry leading benefits
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process.
Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7568.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement