Category Schools - OT
Job Type Contract
At Soliant, we aim to make life better for those who make lives better.
To OT's who enjoy working with school-aged populations in a school setting, we now have opportunities for the current 2023-2024 school year!
Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district. We aim to hire a full-time, schools experienced, licensed, Occupational Therapist (OT) contractor.
To qualify you must:
- Have active licensure approved by the state board of Occupational Therapy of California
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Have school-based experience as an OT with IEP experience
- Full-time 37.5 hours/week
- Caseload is to be determined soon
- Start: ASAP through June 2023
- Opportunity to renew for upcoming school year
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Positions fill quickly this time of year! Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.Soliant | Senior Account Executive
Janah Zabala | Ph: 678-327-0996
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement