Soliant Health is currently seeking a certified Occupational Therapist for a contract position with a school district in the Twin Falls, ID area.
• Full-Time (40 hours)
• Actually caseload will be based on experience/needs
• Amendments & IEP’s, OT must be comfortable handling to aspect of assignment
• Assessments needed, need to update progress goals
• Looking to interview and hire immediately
The ideal candidate will hold a degree in occupational therapy, valid licensure/state Credentials Passing Drug Screen Testing/Background Check.
To inquire about this OT job in the Idaho Falls, ID please contact Marki Jackson directly at 770.225.3178 or via email email@example.com
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Registered Behavior Technician Opening in Daly City, CADaly City, CA
Soliant is working with a school district in Daly City, CA that is looking for a full time Behavior...
Early Childhood Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC/CFY)Cherry Hill, NJ
Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists living in the area of Cherry Hill, NJ! Soliant has...