A school district in the Tolleson, Arizona area is looking for paraprofessionals to assist in behavior and special education classrooms. Caseloads and schools vary from Pre-K through High School. General duties may include assisting with student transfer and hygiene, 1:1 care assignments, general teacher assistance, student activity assistance, monitoring students, and assisting with severe cases.
- Full time.
- On site.
- $18.00 - $23.00/ hour, depending on experience.
- Caseload: Paraprofessional, teaching/student assistant.
- Virtual interview process.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
For more information or immediate consideration, apply below or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement