A school district near West Lake Hills, Washington is looking for paraprofessionals to assist in the classroom setting. Caseloads vary from Elementary through High School. General duties may include assisting with student transfer and hygiene, 1:1 care assignments, teacher assistance, monitoring students, and assisting with severe cases.
- Full time.
- On site.
- $17.00 - $23.00/ hour, depending on experience.
- Caseload: Paraprofessional, teaching/student assistant.
- Virtual interview process.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
For more information or immediate consideration, apply below or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement