Personal Care Assistant (PCA) | Folcroft, Pennsylvania
Full 2022/2023 School Year
Our school district needs two School Paraprofessionals / Personal Care Assistants to work with one student. We are looking to hire as soon as possible, so please apply now to be considered for an interview.
- Monday-Friday | 7:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Start: September 6, 2022
- Caseload: Working one-on-one with a nonverbal male high school student. Needs assistance to and from school as well as throughout the day.
- PCAs should be trained in de-escalation and restraint as well as have experience working with nonverbal students.
- Must pass a drug test before start date to be eligible for the position.
- Must have the ability to pass a background check.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Weekly Direct Deposit
Please submit your resume to be considered for a preliminary interview. For urgent application submissions or any questions at all, please feel free to contact our Account Executive directly at the contact information listed below.
Amanda Buckles | Account Executive
Email | Click here
Phone | (770) 557-3231
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement