We have a need in our school district for a School Psychologist. We are looking for someone who is positive and enthusiastic about helping our students.
Location: East of Marion, IN
- Master’s degree in School Psychology
- Licensed for the State of Indiana
- Criminal Justice Fingerprint Clearance
- Current first aid and CPR certification.
- Full Time | 35 hours a week
- Grade Levels Covered: (Pre-K – 12)
- Position for the 2022/2023 School Year
- Will have 2 Psych Interns to Supervise
- Caseload to be determined
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7985.
Looking forward to speaking!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement