Soliant is looking to hire a School Psychologist for the upcoming 2022/2023 school year, for a district near Kirkland, WA. We are screening candidates and setting up interviews with the school director now.
Out of state applicants and new graduates are welcome to apply.
- 9/6/2022-6/23/2023 (training may be required 1 week before school starts)
- Duties may include but not limited to:
- Initial evaluations, participating in initial eligibility meetings, and reevaluation reports, counseling
- School M.A. Psychology degree
- Licensure and Certification Washington State School Psychology
- Required* Special Education ESA for School Psychologist
- Negotiable and competitive hourly rate based on experience
- Tax free stipends available for longer commutes or travelers
- Benefits are available (Vision, Dental, Medical, 401K with employer match)
This is an on-site position!
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact Tesia Essandoh (678-710-7722) or email resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement