A great opportunity for a school psychologist is available at a school near Wheaton, IL for the 2023-2024 academic school year. This is a full-time opportunity with benefits available (health, dental, vision, 401(K)). Previous school experience highly preferred.
- Requires a Master’s or Doctoral degree in School Psychology
- Must be licensed through the state of Illinois
- Full-time, Contract
- Will work with 9-12 grade students
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Cortazia Miller or via phone at 470-489-1823.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement