We are seeking a dedicated and compassionate School Psychologist to join our team for the 2023-2024 school year. This position is based in a partnered school district located in the vibrant city of Cincinnati, OH.
- Conduct comprehensive psycho-educational evaluations to assess students' academic, emotional, and behavioral needs.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and administrators to develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) and behavior intervention plans (BIPs).
- Provide counseling and intervention services to students, addressing social, emotional, and behavioral challenges.
- Support the development and implementation of school-wide positive behavior support programs.
- Assist in the identification and referral of students with special needs, working closely with the multidisciplinary team.
- Conduct crisis interventions and participate in the development of crisis response plans.
- Collect and analyze data to monitor student progress and evaluate program effectiveness.
- Collaborate with community resources and agencies to support students' mental health and well-being.
- Master's degree or higher in School Psychology or a related field.
- Valid Ohio Department of Education School Psychologist License or eligibility for licensure.
- Experience in conducting psycho-educational evaluations and developing IEPs and BIPs.
- Strong knowledge of assessment tools, intervention strategies, and special education laws.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations, including students, families, and staff members.
- Knowledge of crisis intervention techniques and experience in handling challenging situations.
- Proficient in using technology for data collection, analysis, and documentation.
This role offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement savings plan with employer match.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
If you are passionate about helping children with disabilities reach their full potential and meet the job requirements listed above, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. To apply please email your updated resume here. For an immediate response, please call or text (813) 358-5747.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement