School-based Psychologist Job –Amelia VA
- A great school in Amelia VA is now looking to hire a school psychologist (PSYCH) for next school year. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Assess referred students and make recommendations for appropriate school programs.
- Participate in Multi-Disciplinary Team and Child Study Team meetings to assist teachers and staff in developing plans to meet the needs of the students.
- Attend Individualized Education Program and other planning meetings
- Group and individual therapy
- Previous experience in schools or pediatric offices preferred
- Masters in School Psychology
- VA Psychology License
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
- Part Time
- 2 Day/Week
- Caseload: Middle/High School
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please submit an application and current resume.
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement