School Psych Position - In the Indianapolis, IN Area - School Psychologist
Indianapolis, IN 12 days agoApply Now
Soliant is working with a school district in the Indianapolis, IN area that is in need of a School Psychologist for the 2022/2023 school year. Soliant offers a competitive hourly pay each week. We offer a variety of benefits such as healthcare and 401k if you are interested in adding those to your custom compensation package. Pay is based on your experience.
- Full time (5 days/week and 7.5 hours/day).
- PreK - 12th grade caseload.
- Educational Consultant on staff who collaborates with school psychologists in a cooperative corporation.
- Conduct evaluations.
- Master's or Doctorate degree in School Psychology.
- Licensed in the state of Indiana as a school psychologist.
- Effective communication and counseling skills.
- Understanding of state education policies and regulations.
Interested in this position? Contact Bryan directly at 678-497-4819 or email your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement