School Psychologist job available around the Dover, DE Area
We have partnered with a great district near Dover, DE that is looking for a School Psychologist for the 2022-2023 school year. This is a great school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment.
- Multiple openings and multiple caseloads
- Full or Part time
- Contracted for the 2022-2023 school year
- Normal School Psychologist duties
- DE School Psychology license required + Masters in psychology
As a Soliant contracted employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis. Your compensation package will be individualized to your needs and will be made up with a W-2 hourly rate that is based upon your experience level.
How to apply?
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: [email protected]
- Or simply give me a call and connect at: (770)-325-0336
Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement