School Psychologist Job Opening in school near Norwich, CT
About the Position:
- Full time + on-site
- Elementary and middle school caseload
- Testing, crisis management, counseling, attending PPTs/504 meetings, consultation with staff
- Could work at multiple sites
- Ready to interview now!
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- Appropriate state license or ability to obtain appropriate state license
- Previous school experience preferred
As a Soliant contracted employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis. Your compensation package will be individualized to your needs and will be made up with a W-2 hourly rate that is based upon your experience level.
For anyone commuting for this position, we can provide travel and housing stipends to help compensate for the drive.
I hope to hear from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement