Soliant is looking to hire a School Psychologist for the upcoming 2022/2023 school year, for a district near San Francisco, California. We are screening candidates and setting up interviews with the school director now.
Out of state applicants and new graduates are welcome to apply.
- K-12 student caseloads available
- Full-time/35-40 hours a week
- Duties include but not limited to:
- Initial evaluations, participating in initial eligibility meetings, and reevaluation reports, counseling
- Will be working with an interdisciplinary team to provide support for district students of all ages
- School Masters Psychology degree (New Grands Welcomed)
- Licensure to work in schools (or ability to apply, out of state licensure, new graduates welcome to apply)
- Excited, dedicated, and reliable
- Negotiable and competitive hourly rate based on experience
- Tax free stipends available for longer commutes or travelers
- Benefits are available (Vision, Dental, Medical, 401K with employer match)
This is an on-site position!
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact Dylan Robinson (678-748-5321) or email resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement