Category Schools - School Psychologist
Job Type Contract
Licensed School Psychologist conducts comprehensive psychoeducational evaluations; consults with school personnel and parents regarding planning, implementing and evaluating individual and group interventions; and functions as a member of the building-based Student Support Team in providing services to students.
- Location: Kingston
- W2 contract with insurance benefits
- August 2023 - June 2024
- Full Time and Part Time available
- Monday - Friday - assisting 2 schools
- Competitive compensation: Hourly rate starting at $45 per hour
- Schools: PreK - 2 & Middle School
- Assess diverse learning needs
- Provide culturally responsive services to students and families from diverse backgrounds.
- Plan appropriate Individualized Education Programs for students with disabilities.
- Modify and adapt curricula and instruction.
- Director would like to provide more information during the interview.
- School Psychology license in New Hampshire.
- Previous school experience highly preferred.
We provide great benefits such as direct deposit pay and offer medical, dental and vision insurance.
Reach out to Lindsey if interested in this opening. Send your resume for immediate consideration and schedule a preliminary phone call.
Call/ Text - 770-882-2045
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement