Soliant is seeking a highly qualified and compassionate School Psychologist to join our team for the 2023/2024 school year. As a School Psychologist, you will play a crucial role in promoting the overall mental health, well-being, and academic success of our students. The ideal candidate will possess excellent interpersonal skills, a deep understanding of psychological principles, and the ability to provide comprehensive assessments and interventions.
- Conduct comprehensive psychological assessments to identify students' academic, emotional, and behavioral needs.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) and behavior intervention plans (BIPs).
- Provide counseling and therapeutic interventions to students to address a variety of issues, such as anxiety, depression, and social difficulties.
- Offer support and guidance to parents and teachers regarding strategies for enhancing students' academic and social-emotional development.
- Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings to review student progress and make appropriate recommendations.
- Conduct research and stay up-to-date with current best practices in the field of school psychology.
- Master's or doctoral degree in School Psychology or a related field from an accredited institution.
- Valid Ohio Department of Education licensure or eligibility for licensure as a School Psychologist.
- Strong knowledge of psychological assessment tools, interventions, and research-based strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with students, parents, and staff.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive issues with professionalism.
- Experience working with diverse student populations and knowledge of cultural considerations in assessment and intervention.
- Familiarity with relevant state and federal regulations, including Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) and Section 504.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Soliant is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply. We value the contributions of all employees and strive to create an inclusive and supportive work environment.
We look forward to reviewing your application and considering you for this important role in our educational community!
For any question regarding this position.
Please contact: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement