Soliant is currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Contracted School Psychologist to join our team for the 2023-2024 school year. As a Contracted School Psychologist, you will provide comprehensive psychological services to students in various school districts across Utah. You will collaborate with educators, parents, and other professionals to support students' academic, social-emotional, and behavioral well-being. This is a unique opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students and contribute to their educational success.
- Conduct comprehensive psychological assessments to evaluate students' cognitive, academic, emotional, and behavioral functioning.
- Provide individual and group counseling services to students to address social-emotional and behavioral challenges.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement intervention strategies to support students' academic progress and overall development.
- Participate in the development and implementation of Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and Section 504 Plans.
- Provide consultation and training to teachers, staff, and parents regarding student behavior management strategies, social-emotional development, and learning interventions.
- Collect and analyze data to monitor students' progress and make data-informed decisions.
- Contribute to multidisciplinary team meetings and provide input on student support plans.
- Stay up to date with relevant laws, regulations, and best practices in school psychology.
- Master's degree or higher in School Psychology or a related field.
- Valid license or certification as a School Psychologist in the state of Utah.
- Previous experience working as a School Psychologist in an educational setting is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of psychological assessment techniques, counseling theories, and intervention strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with students, parents, educators, and other professionals.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability.
- Proficient in using assessment tools, technology, and software relevant to school psychology practice.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. The selection process may include interviews, reference checks, and a background check.
For any questions regarding this position please contact [email protected]
We value diversity and equal opportunity. Applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement