Soliant is seeking a dedicated and passionate School Psychologist to join our educational institution for the 2023/2024 school year. As a School Psychologist, you will play a vital role in promoting the academic, social, and emotional well-being of our students. This is an excellent opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of young learners and collaborate with a supportive team of educators.
- Conduct comprehensive psycho-educational assessments to evaluate students' cognitive, academic, social, and emotional functioning.
- Interpret assessment results and provide clear and concise reports to parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and intervention plans for students with special needs.
- Provide counseling and support services to students dealing with emotional or behavioral challenges.
- Offer guidance and consultation to teachers and parents regarding strategies for addressing academic and behavioral difficulties.
- Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings to discuss student progress, concerns, and interventions.
- Conduct research and stay updated on current trends and best practices in school psychology.
- Maintain accurate and confidential student records in accordance with school policies and legal requirements.
- Master's degree or higher in School Psychology or a related field.
- Valid certification as a School Psychologist in the state of New Jersey.
- Demonstrated knowledge of psychological assessment tools and practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with students, parents, and staff.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced educational environment.
- Familiarity with special education laws and regulations.
- Experience working with diverse student populations is preferred.
Soliant is an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting diversity and inclusion in our workforce. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and look forward to reviewing your application.
For more information regarding this position or immediate consideration. Please email your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement