Soliant is currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Contracted School Psychologist to join our team for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year. This position offers an excellent opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students and collaborate with a supportive and dynamic educational community.
Job Description: As a Contracted School Psychologist, you will work collaboratively with students, parents, teachers, and administrators to promote the academic, social, and emotional well-being of our students. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Conducting comprehensive psychological assessments and evaluations to identify students' individual needs, strengths, and challenges.
- Collaborating with the Individualized Education Program (IEP) team to develop and implement appropriate interventions and accommodations for students with special needs.
- Providing counseling and guidance services to students, addressing social, emotional, and behavioral concerns.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of school-wide programs to support positive student behavior and mental health.
- Consulting with teachers and parents to provide strategies and resources for supporting students' academic and social-emotional development.
- Participating in multidisciplinary team meetings to discuss student progress, interventions, and strategies.
- Maintaining accurate and confidential student records, reports, and documentation.
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology from an accredited institution.
- Valid Ohio Department of Education (ODE) School Psychologist License or ability to obtain appropriate licensure before the start of the 2023-2024 school year.
- Experience working as a School Psychologist in an educational setting is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of special education regulations, laws, and assessment practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Proficiency in administering and interpreting a variety of psychological assessments.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development and staying current with best practices in the field of School Psychology.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our educational community. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds and experiences.
We look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to our team for the 2023-2024 school year.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement