Category Schools - School Psychologist
Job Type Contract
Soliant is seeking a highly skilled and compassionate Contracted School Psychologist to join our dedicated team for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year in Oregon. As a Contracted School Psychologist, you will play a crucial role in promoting the academic success and emotional well-being of our students.
- Conduct comprehensive psychological assessments to identify students' strengths, weaknesses, and specific needs.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop appropriate Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and behavior intervention plans.
- Provide counseling and intervention services to students individually or in small groups to address academic, social, and emotional challenges.
- Offer support and guidance to teachers and parents in implementing effective strategies and accommodations to meet students' diverse needs.
- Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings to discuss student progress and provide recommendations for appropriate educational interventions.
- Stay updated on the latest research, best practices, and legal requirements related to school psychology.
- Maintain accurate and confidential student records, ensuring compliance with all relevant policies and regulations.
- Actively participate in professional development opportunities to enhance your knowledge and skills.
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology or a related field.
- Current certification or licensure as a School Psychologist in the state of Oregon.
- Previous experience working as a School Psychologist in an educational setting is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of assessment tools, techniques, and intervention strategies for students with diverse learning needs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively collaborate with students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability.
- Commitment to maintaining the highest professional and ethical standards.
- Duration: The contract will be for the 2023-2024 school year, with the possibility of extension.
- Hours: The position will be based on a contracted number of hours per week, to be determined based on student caseload and program needs.
- Compensation: Competitive hourly rate commensurate with experience and qualifications.
If you are a dedicated and passionate School Psychologist looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on students' lives, we would love to hear from you.
For more information please contact [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement