Soliant is currently seeking a dedicated and passionate School Psychologist to join our educational team for the 2023-2024 school year. As a School Psychologist, you will play a crucial role in promoting the academic, social, and emotional well-being of our students. Your expertise in assessing students' needs, collaborating with teachers and parents, and implementing evidence-based interventions will contribute to the overall success and development of our school community.
- Conduct comprehensive psycho-educational evaluations to assess students' cognitive abilities, academic skills, and socio-emotional functioning.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and 504 plans, ensuring appropriate accommodations and interventions are in place.
- Provide counseling and support services to students individually or in small groups, addressing social and emotional challenges.
- Assist in the prevention and intervention of behavioral issues through the implementation of positive behavior support strategies.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments and develop behavior intervention plans when necessary.
- Participate in the Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS) framework and provide guidance on the implementation of evidence-based interventions.
- Collaborate with teachers and staff to create a positive and inclusive school climate that fosters students' mental health and well-being.
- Attend and contribute to team meetings, parent conferences, and professional development opportunities.
- Stay updated on current research and best practices in the field of school psychology.
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology or a related field from an accredited institution.
- Current licensure or eligibility for licensure as a School Psychologist in the state of Oregon.
- Experience working as a School Psychologist or related role in an educational setting is preferred.
- Knowledge of special education laws, regulations, and procedures.
- Strong assessment and evaluation skills, with experience administering a variety of standardized assessments.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for effective collaboration with students, parents, and multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with professionalism and discretion.
Soliant is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and students.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement