Soliant is on the lookout for school psychologists for the 22-23 school year. This opportunity is located near Atlanta, GA. and is interviewing immediately!
- Master’s or higher in School Psychology
- Licensed as a Psychologist in Georgia or certified as a School Psychologist
- Conducts the building multidisciplinary team utilized for referral, evaluation, individual education program development, and program placement for all students qualifying for special education services.
- Observes students in educational setting when appropriate and documents observation.
- Administers and interprets individual psychological/educational evaluations of referred students.
- Competitive pay
If you are interested, please complete the application and either attach your resume or send it directly to me at [email protected]. Please don’t hesitate to contact me by email or call 678-710-7991 with any questions you may have or if you want to hear more about additional opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement