We are seeking a dedicated School Psychologist to join our friendly team of educational professionals near Asheboro, NC. As a School Psych, you will apply expertise in mental health, learning, and behavior, to help children and youth succeed academically, socially, behaviorally, and emotionally. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “apply” to submit a resume.
Benefits of Working with Us:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability
- Reimbursement for Continuing Education Courses
- Weekly Pay
- Part Time or Full Time | Monday-Friday
- Hours: 8:00 A.M.-4:00 P.M.
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Grades: K-12
- Campuses: Up to 5 locations
What We’re Looking For:
- Must have a master’s or doctorial level degree in School Psychology
- Must be licensed through the state board
For immediate consideration, please apply below and email a copy of your resume to Lexis Linkous.
Email: Lexis Linkous
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement