A school district in the Fredericksburg, Virginia area is now interviewing school psychologists for the 2023/2024 school year. If you are interested in hearing more about this position, review the details below and apply today.
- Master's in Educational Psychology or related field
- Active school psychologist license in Virigina
- Open to new grads!
- Conduct psychoeducational evaluations of students
- Interprets test data and writes reports
- Conduct individual and group counseling with students when appropriate
- Collaborate with teachers, counselors, principals, and parents regarding the learning and behavioral problems of students.
- Full time, 37.5 hours/week
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) offered
- Interested in traveling or relocating for this position? We provide tax-free stipends available to those who qualify
At Soliant, we make life better for those who make lives better. We partner with school districts across the United States by finding dedicated school professionals who have each child’s best interest at heart.
Interested in this position? Apply with your resume or contact Catherine directly at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement