A school district in the Lexington, Massachusetts area is searching for a full-time school psychologist. General school psychologist duties, including mostly testing. 3 years of schools experience is preferred. Candidate must be licensed in Massachusetts as a school psychologist. Out of state candidates eligible for MA license reciprocity are welcome to apply.
- 7:45am-2:25pm, M-F.
- Full School year.
- Must be a licensed Massachusetts school psychologist or be eligible to apply for licensure.
- Graduate level School Psychology or Educational Psychology degree.
- Caseload: High school. Primarily testing.
- Virtual interview process.
- Conduct psycho-educational screenings and assessments.
- Advise and assist staff on effective remedial measures as they apply to different learning styles and behavioral issues.
- Participate as required during crisis situations.
- Provide therapeutic intervention as needed.
- Consults with parents, and outside therapist/agencies as appropriate to provide the necessary services/resources to students.
- Perform any and all such duties as may fall within the scope of the positions and as may be required by the Director of Special Education or building principal.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
For more information, apply below or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement