Soliant is partnering with a school district near the Bridgeport, CT area to find a dedicated and experienced School Psychologist for the 2023-2024 school year. Join us in making a positive impact on the lives of young learners. Interviewing Now!
- Conduct psycho-educational assessments to evaluate students' cognitive, academic, emotional, and behavioral functioning.
- Collaborate with educators and parents to develop individualized education plans (IEPs).
- Please inquire for more information
- Master's degree or higher in School Psychology.
- Active State Licensure/Certification as a School Psychologist.
- Previous experience in an educational setting preferred.
- Guaranteed Hours.
- Competitive Weekly Pay.
- Personalized Compensation Package
- Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, & 401k.
- Advisory Support.
For immediate consideration send your resume directly to [email protected] or complete the application and be sure to attach your resume. Do not hesitate to contact me through email with any questions or to hear about additional opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement