NEW! We are currently seeking a School Psychologist to work with a school district in the Bristol, IL area. If you would like to join a supportive team, apply now.
- Full time position (2022/2023 school year).
- K-6th grade caseload.
- Collaborate with educational staff to create coordinated plans.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations.
- Master's or Doctorate degree in School Psychology.
- Licensed in the state of Illinois as a school psychologist.
- Effective communication and counseling skills.
- Understanding of state education policies and regulations.
Interested in this position or something similar? We have positions available nationwide! Contact [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement