A School near Greenville, DE is in need of a School Psychologist that can take on a full-time assignment for the arranged contract term. We are looking for a driven candidate that is passionate about student success and will be a great fit for our supportive team. If you are interested, please review the job details and apply below!
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree in School Psychology
- Must have (NASP) certification
- Active DE License
- Multiple Openings
- Caseload: Elementary and some High school.
- Duties include: Initial evaluations, Testing, and Consultations
- Contract dates: ASAP - 06/09/2023 (with possible extension)
- More details discussed during interview
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Relocation Assistance/ Reimbursement
We are looking to fill this position ASAP! If you have any additional questions, please be sure to reach out. I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement