Soliant is looking to?hire a School Psychologist for the upcoming 2022/2023 school year, for a district near Darlington, SC.?We are screening candidates and setting up interviews with the school director now. This charter school needs a school psychologist for this upcoming school year.
Out of state applicants and new graduates are welcome to apply.
- K-9 student caseloads available?
- Wil be doing evaluations and assessments for roughly 35-45 students
Full-time (25-30 hours per week)
Duties include but not limited to:?
- Initial evaluations, participating in initial eligibility meetings, and reevaluation reports, counseling?
- Will be working with an interdisciplinary team to provide support for district students of all ages
School Masters Psychology degree
Licensure to work in schools (or ability to apply, out of state licensure, new graduates welcome to apply)
Will request?Resume, Licensure and References before moving forward?to interviewing process.
Excited, dedicated, and reliable?
Negotiable and competitive hourly rate based on experience
Tax free stipends available for longer commutes or travelers
Benefits are available (Vision, Dental, Medical, 401K with employer match)
This is an on-site position!?
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact Dylan Robinson (678-748-5321) or email resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement