Soliant is working on behalf of a school district near Edina, Minnesota to hire a school psychologist for the 2023-2024 school year. Additional caseload details will be discussed on the interview.
- Full-Time (37.5 hours/week)
- Conduct psychological tests and evaluations
- Develop intervention plans for teaching staff
- Support each student’s IEP by working with a multidisciplinary team.
- MN School Psychologist Credential Tier 2, 3 or 4
- No prior school experience required
- Must be flexible with district needs
Soliant offers extensive medical/dental/vision coverage, life/disability, competitive and weekly pay, matching 401(k), licensing reimbursement, travel assistance and stipends, and many more!
For more information, please call Sarah at 678-497-4796. After you apply please send your updated resume, license/certifications, interview availability and 2-3 professional references to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement