School Psychologist| Eielson Air Force Base, Alaska| 2022-2023
Eielson Air Force Base, AK 14 days agoApply Now
Soliant is looking to hire a School Psychologist for the upcoming 2022/2023 school year, for a district near Eielson Air Force Base, Alaska. It is approximately 7 hours straight north of Anchorage Alaska. It's 3.5 hours NE of Denali Park, and near Eilson Air Force Base. It IS on the Highway System. We are screening candidates and setting up interviews with the school director now.
Out of state applicants and new graduates are welcome to apply.
- K-12 student caseloads available
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
- District Provides Access to Their Own Digital Assessment Library that Candidate will have access to for any and all materials they may need.
- District would like a candidate that can come on site at least 3x a year for several days at least to perform on site evaluations and observations.
- Duties include but not limited to:
- Initial evaluations, participating in initial eligibility meetings, and reevaluation reports, counseling
- Will be working with an interdisciplinary team to provide support for district students of all ages
- Will be doing all eligibility testing including academic achievement portion.
- Attend eligibility meetings, IEP meetings, Tier 3 RTI meetings.
- Need to be self-motivated and organized and be trained on GoIEP.
School Masters Psychology degree
Licensure to work in schools (or ability to apply, out of state licensure, new graduates welcome to apply)
Will request Resume, Licensure and References before moving forward to interviewing process.
Negotiable and competitive hourly rate based on experience
Tax free stipends available for longer commutes or travelers
Benefits are available (Vision, Dental, Medical, 401K with employer match)
This is an on-site position!
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact Dylan Robinson (678-748-5321) or email resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement