Position Type: Full-Time
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
School Year: 2023-2024
Start Date: August 29, 2023
End Date: June 14, 2024
Location: Chester, PA (Onsite Only)
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to support students' academic and emotional well-being.
- Collaborate with educators, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement intervention strategies.
- Provide counseling and support to students to address behavioral and emotional challenges.
- Participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings and contribute to the development of students' educational plans.
- Maintain accurate and confidential student records.
- Active license/certification as a School Psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania.
- School-based experience as a Psychologist.
- Comfortable working in an urban school setting.
- Willingness to disclose the district name to candidates during the interview process.
- Must be willing to obtain Pennsylvania clearances.
- Initial interviews will be conducted via Zoom.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit the following application materials:
- Cover Letter (optional)
- Copy of active license/certification in Pennsylvania
- References (if available)
Application Deadline: Rolling
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in an urban school setting.
Office: (678) 451-1025
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement