Job Title: School Psychologist
Location: Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
Company: Soliant Education
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 30, 2024
Hours per Week: 35-40
Desired Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Approximate Number of Students on Caseload: Unknown
Population Age Group: High School
Types of Evaluation: Initial evaluations/reevaluations for special education, psychoeducational
Primary Duties: In addition to evaluations, the School Psychologist will support the crisis team in the building, provide consultation and support to building staff, run small groups as necessary, and perform other duties as assigned.
Job Contact: Maya Wenson at [email protected]
Soliant Education is currently seeking a dedicated and experienced School Psychologist to join our team in Glen Mills, Pennsylvania. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with high school students, conducting initial evaluations and reevaluations for special education services and psychoeducational assessments. Additionally, you will play a crucial role in supporting the school's crisis team, providing consultation to staff, and facilitating small groups as needed.
- Conduct initial evaluations and reevaluations for special education services.
- Perform psychoeducational assessments to inform educational planning.
- Collaborate with the crisis team to support students in crisis situations.
- Provide consultation and support to building staff regarding student behavior and mental health.
- Run small group interventions as necessary to address student needs.
- Pennsylvania School Psychologist certification.
- Experience working in a school setting, preferably at the high school level.
- Strong assessment and evaluation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team of educators and support staff.
- Competitive compensation.
- Full-time position with a set schedule.
- Supportive work environment.
- Opportunities for professional development.
How to Apply:
If you are a dedicated School Psychologist looking for an opportunity to make a positive impact on high school students in Glen Mills, Pennsylvania, we encourage you to apply for this position. Please submit your resume and cover letter to Maya Wenson at [email protected].
Soliant Education is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement