Category Schools - School Psychologist
Job Type Contract
Soliant has partnered with a school district near Gallatin, TN in need of a School Psychologist! This position would be primarily be responsible for completing evaluations, re-evaluations, and assessments. This position would be full time.
- 2023 - 2024 School Year
- Full Time
- K-12 Caseload
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required!
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- Tennessee School Psychology License
- New Grads and Out of State License Welcome!
To learn more about this job opening, please submit an application and current resume, or reach out to me directly!
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement