Soliant is currently looking for a School Psychologist to fill a position located in the Hobbs, Maryland, area! If this interests you and you would like to become a member of our team, please apply now!
About the Position:
- On-site position
- Works with school teams and parents in a problem- solving model on issues related to student needs and school environments.
- Functions as a resource to buildings and district-teams, students and families in the areas of: academic, behavioral, social, emotional and psychological needs and interventions; information and data collection and interpretation; developmental aspects of student functioning; childhood disabilities and how they impact student functioning; and special education law and procedures.
- Functions as an evaluator of student skills, abilities and functioning within the context of the environment, and in response to interventions. The following areas may be included in the evaluation provided by the school psychologist:
- Data gathering that provides a basis for academic interventions
- Evaluate effectiveness of academic and behavior programs and interventions
- Behavioral assessment and positive behavior support
- Social, emotional, and psychological functioning
- Effectiveness of classroom, building, or district-wide interventions.
- School Psychologist License/Certification
- All necessary state clearances
- Must be comfortable coming on-site
- Positive attitude + team player!
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement