Soliant is on the lookout for a School Psychologist for the 22-23 school year. This opportunity is located near Wilton, NH. and is interviewing immediately!
- Full-time (37.5 hours/week)
- Master’s or higher in Psychology
- NH School Psychologist Credential required
- Caseload: Elementary, working with another psychologist
- Responsibilities: Evaluating, Counseling, Team IEP meetings
- New Grads welcomed!
- Competitive pay
If you are interested, please complete the application and either attach your resume or send it directly to me at [email protected] Please don’t hesitate to contact me by email or call 678-710-7735 with any questions you may have or if you want to hear more about additional opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement