A great school in the Coal Creek, WA area is now looking to hire a school psychologist (PSYCH) for a current opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Assess referred students and make recommendations for appropriate school programs.
- Participate in Multi-Disciplinary Team and Child Study Team meetings to assist teachers and staff in developing plans to meet the needs of the students.
- Attend Individualized Education Program and other planning meetings
- Group and individual therapy
- Masters in School Psychology
- Psychology License in state of practice
Employment Type: Full or part time, Contract
- 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM (can vary depending on caseload ages)
To be immediately considered for this position or a position like it, please apply below or send your resume to [email protected] We staff nationwide!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678-710-7663 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement